Vitreous Enamel (VE) panels are widely used in the interior and exterior wall decoration of MRT stations, subway, tunnels, airport and underground with light, high strength and big rigidness features.
The VE panels are made using high quality decarburized steel of 1.5mm thickness.
The VE panels come with a backing core of either 10 – 12mm thick Calcium Silicate board or Aluminium Honeycomb foil.
- Biggest size we can make: 3000x1200mm
- High quality decarburized steel: 1.5mm thickness
- Enamel powder: Imported from FERRO of USA or PEMCO of Belgium
- Method of Spray: dry powder electrostatic adsorption
- Thickness of enamel surface: 150-250um
- Flexibility modulus of enamel surface: 6x104 Mpa
- Tensile Strength of enamel surface: 90Mpa
- Compressive strength of enamel surface: 1.8x103Mpa
- Rigidity support core: 10-12mm calcium silicate board, or aluminum honeycomb core with excellent rigidity and sound-proofing, Immune to corrosion.
- Backing: 0.5mm electro-galvanized steel with moisture resistant coating behind the rigidity support backing
- Adhesives: Henkel of Germany
The enamelling process we applied is the most advanced enamelling technology in the world: electrostatic powder enamelling, the enamelling process only need twice spray process and one firing under 810-830°degree.
Our spray equipment is NORDSON from USA. The thickness of the enamel is 150-250 um. Our fire stove is imported from Ferro of the USA; the temperature difference in the stove is less than 3 degree, insuring that the colour difference will not happen in firing.
- Incombustibility, Resistance to high temperatures, Resistance to thermal shock
- Immune to corrosion, Hardness, Resistance to scratches, Resistance to abrasion
- Have a large range of colour for choosing
- Do not pollute the environment, Recyclable in use.
- The working life is practically unlimited, it requires no special maintenance and it is extremely easy to clean.
Gill Associates Pte Ltd, Director, Mr Richard Gill received the 2010 Successful Entrepreneur Award this year.
This award was given in recognition by the Singapore Statutory Board (the inter-government body made up out of various ministerial departments).
Gill Associates Pte Ltd are conferred with the Singapore Brands 2011 Award. This award was given in recognition by the Singapore Statutory Board (the inter-government body made up out of various ministerial departments). This award epitomize the company’s effort in building their image and branding locally.