We offer a wide selection of outdoor shades ideal for your home, office or even businesses. These shades comes in different shapes and sizes. Among are the outdoor shades at your disposal are:
- Centre Post Parasol
- Garden Parasol
- Retractable Awning (Motorised or Manually Operated)
- Side Post Parasol
- Solar Blinds (Motorised or Manually Operated)
- Polycarbonate/Composite Roofing
We provide for the installation of shades that use either Aluminium Composite Panels or Aluminium Honeycomb panels for various uses:
- Canopy for Balcony/Patio
- Bus Stops
- Covered Link way
- Roofing for bridges
- Partitions / Doors
In addition, our Aluminium Honeycomb panels can be used as shipbuilding, partition, advertising and furniture materials.
- Retractable Awnings can benefit your home or business in a variety of different ways, from lowering your energy bills to improving its appearance.
- Some of the reasons why you should get our awnings:
- Awnings provide sun protection by effectively cutting glare and UV rays of the sun and thus reducing heat.
- The awning arms are made of structural aluminium alloy with the entire system being powder-coated in white to give you that aesthetic look.
- The Somfy motors used for the awning are one of the best in the market. Somfy is a renowned brand and also a market leader in tubular motors and peripherals.
- Solution-dyed acrylic fabric. "Solution-dyed" means that the pigment is part of the acrylic polymer so it never fades or discolors. The fabric is water-proof and is also treated with UV protection and comes with excellent colour fastening.
- Awning arms made of superior high grade aluminium alloy which are strong enough to not drop even if they are broken.
COMES IN MANUAL & MOTORISED OPTION
Gill Associates Pte Ltd, Director, Mr Richard Gill received the 2010 Successful Entrepreneur Award this year.
This award was given in recognition by the Singapore Statutory Board (the inter-government body made up out of various ministerial departments).
Gill Associates Pte Ltd are conferred with the Singapore Brands 2011 Award. This award was given in recognition by the Singapore Statutory Board (the inter-government body made up out of various ministerial departments). This award epitomize the company’s effort in building their image and branding locally.